Friday, November 6, 2009

About Me

Baking is my passion. I love every step of it (except washing the dishes). I find it beautiful. The way the ingredients look when they come together. The feel of the dough. The smells. Baking makes me happy. I never have claimed nor will claim to be a writer. I always hated writing essays in school. I started this blog because I wanted an easy way to share pictures of my creations. And there's usually a story to go along with the creations that I make. I tell the stories as if I were talking to you about it. So, if I'm grammatically incorrect or not following MLA standards, it's because it’s not my priority. I'm not a writer. I'm a baker. I write run-on sentences and fragments. It's how I think. I try to catch any misspelled words but I don't guarantee that you won't find any. But whether you read my stories or just look at the pictures, I hope you enjoy what you see.



No comments:

Post a Comment