Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Playing With Paisley

I've been wanting to do paisley cookies ever since I started doodling them on this cake (the cake at the very bottom, if you click on the link).  I, also, doodled some on a few Valentine's cookies.  And then - I wanted a paisley cookies cutter.  So, I searched one out and ordered it.  Only to find out that it is actually a fondant cutter and it doesn't have a finished edge, so it kinda hurts to cut out.  Oh, well.  No pain, no gain, right?
But it does have the effect that I wanted!

These were for a beautiful lady's 50th birthday.
 
And I was right.  I love them.

So, when I had a UGA mom ask me about Phi Mu cookies for her daughter, I immediately suggested the paisleys.  Yes, they are my new favorites.
Do you blame me?
Love them.

I have some paisleys in Yellow Jacket colors (against my better Dawg judgement) waiting to be delivered right now, but you'll have to wait to see those.
No matter the colors, I'm happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment