Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Consumed By Cookies and Taxes

That's right. Taxes.
Here's a short little note to tell you that I am still alive and baking.
In addition to the craziness of the Masters, followed by the Easter Eggstravaganza, I was employed by a tax company for this tax season. And, if you know anything about me, I'm sure you're shocked. Taxes, I don't know much about, but the tax software company that Ive been using for the past 4 years, I was able to help people navigate through the program, via email. It was a fun adventure, but now I get to focus on cookies! Yay!!
So, here are a few pictures that I will be telling you more about as soon as possible. Sorry for the silence, but thanks for sticking around!!









Also, I have a new web address and email address.  You can still get to me with the old addresses, so don't fret about that.  But for passing my name along, just Think Cookies...


Always Thinking Cookies,
~B~


No comments:

Post a Comment