Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter, Y'all!

I hope that your day has been as wonderful as mine...
I put on a pretty dress...went to sing and fellowship and hear the meaning of Easter...ate lots of food, cooked by loving hands...took a nap (sigh)...enjoyed watching my sister work, while I just sat on the couch, playing my new addicting game on my phone...caught up on some of the blogs that I've been missing, while watching my nieces play in the front yard...and now, I'm sitting here writing, on the front porch, with the sweet sounds of nature around me.  (The cicadas have quieted for the moment.  They were so loud earlier, I had a bit of trouble taking my nap.)  It's been a good day.
And now...enough about me. Here's what you're really here for...the cookies. (ha.)










I won't be sitting around much next week, so I'm enjoying it while I can!

As always,
Think Cookies.
~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment