Sunday, September 18, 2011

More Pink and Green!

There are certain color combinations I suggest when someone doesn't have a combo already in mind.  Pink and green is becoming one of my new favorites.  It may have to do with how much I loved June Anne's cookies, but regardless, I'm lovin' it.  These pictures are from 2 different orders this past week.  One was actually for June Anne's grandparents and the other was sent to a friend who has just had surgery.  They're so much fun!!
Personalized with each grandparent's nickname.

I hope the green hearts weren't too girly for Pops and Popi.
Although, I've learned that most guys don't care about what the cookie looks like...

Just the taste!
I haven't done flowers in awhile, so it was fun doing them again!

Next blog, I'll let you know one of my other current favorite color combos...
Anyone have any guesses??

No comments:

Post a Comment