Sunday, September 26, 2010

Onesie Wonder

Did you see these cookies?  Well, Ella's mom loved them so much that she ordered several dozen to send as "Thank You"s to her doctors and nurses.  She decided she wanted the baby onesies. 

I kept them simple and sweet.

ohmigosh.ohmigosh.ohmigosh.
I love these.

Ella's mom also ordered these to say thanks to the family that dog sat for them while they were in the hospital.  She's so thoughtful!

I hope they all enjoyed their Sweet B's treats!


(And if you've noticed that my pictures haven't been the usual Sweet B quality, I do apologize.  I've been a busy little Sweet B and the photos have been more like snapshots while orders are flying out the door, instead of the dramatic photo shoots that the cookies deserve...)

1 comment:

  1. Your onesies are darling! I also made onesies and took them to the hospital as Thank you's when my daughter had a baby boy:)

    ReplyDelete