Friday, August 12, 2011

Oops, I Did It Again...

...or Never Say Never.

If you saw my post the first time I did the Star Wars cookies, you heard me whine and complain about them.  I've had several people ask about them, but declined because I didn't want to do them again.  Well, I've been perusing around the cookie world and seen other decorators do them, and they don't whine and complain about them.  In fact, they're excited about them.  (Sheesh. Those crazy cookie decorators.)  So, this last time they were requested, I caved.  I decided to suck it up and get over it.  Ha.  (But I didn't do Bobo Fett.  5 colors on that little cookie is crazy!)   While I was decorating them, I realized that it's the mandated details that I don't love.  Details are fine, as long as I'm the one creating them. ;-)


She also requested the Star Wars cake, but I really didn't want to subject her and her family to black icing.  Luckily, the man it was for likes chocolate, which was perfect.  So, I made a brown galaxy instead of that yucky black one.





I hope that George had an outstanding birthday!!  Thanks to Sarah and her girls for being repeat customers!  I so appreciate it!

As always, think cookies.
~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment