Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cute As a Button...Cookie!

Yup!  I love having cute names for my cookies.  I have my cookie tiles (squares), my cookie medallions (circles), and I have my cookie buttons (mini-circles)!  They're bite-sized, nougats of cookies goodness.  I made them last week for the Masters crew to supplement the larger, more complicated ones.  Everyone said they liked the size because they didn't feel guilty for eating a huge cookie.  (Of course, they sat there and ate about 5 button cookies, but, hey, whatever helps them sleep at night.)  My sister first said they looked like buttons when I made them as sampler cookies
I made a bunch of them.  I know that the smaller they are, the faster they go.
My 6 year-old niece walked in and saw these still on the cookie sheet and said, "Awwww!"  She thought they were cute-as-a-button, too.
And of course, I had to take it a step further.  And I made them actually look like buttons.  And then I made my cute-as-a-button, 1 year-old niece (who is my newest addict) enjoy my button cookies!
(And now the rest of the pictures are just me being an aunt showing off how cute my niece is!)






I know she looks like she's been eating some Sweet B's cookies for some time now, but I promise, her first one wasn't until Easter!  But she's hooked now!
Love her, love the cookie buttons, and if you're reading this - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment